Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Getting your Mind Set for Weight Loss

Hello!

It is mind over matter when it comes to weight loss.  It is the most difficult thing to achieve, but it simply won't come off until you can think your way there.  People have told me for 25 years that it is all in my head, and once I realized that was true, it seemed easier to lose.  It is a war in your brain every day, to be sure, but I must complete what I started.  It's simply not an option to fail.  That's one way to set your mind!

When you take care of everyone else but yourself, it can seem daunting to think of being kind to yourself, much less acting on it.  However, you only have one life, so make it a good one!  Some people may think that only one life gives you license to eat like crazy; after all, enjoy the cake, right? Have you ever thought that living longer would be better than being fat?  Think about your health, your children and grandchildren.  Can you move freely without impediment?  Can you run?  HA!  I still can't run very far yet, but I'm trying!  How far can you walk?  All these are important.  You need to know today's limitations, in order to smash them tomorrow.

When you think weight loss, the fat starts to melt.  This time that I am losing weight, I feel totally in control of everything I eat, drink, and the exercise that I do.  I am making the choices, no one is doing it for me.  I choose what I put in my mouth; I can't blame the failure or success on a traditional type of Diet.  I am responsible for winning or losing the battle for my life.  Oh, you didn't know it was a battle?

This is hard.  Nobody can do it for you.  No one is going to tell you what to eat or when to exercise.  Like I cautioned before, do not let anyone but your closest circle know that you are losing weight.  You set yourself up for failure, and then everyone gets to point it out to you.  I had to prove I could do it for myself!  I need to lose the weight for me, first.  Then, I can worry about everyone else.  Ya know?  Have a great day, and be kind to yourself!

Up tomorrow?  Body Changes During Weight Loss!


No comments:

Post a Comment